28/07/2011

Live On Radio

Today I spent a couple of hours as a guest on the European Lunch hour (well 2 hours12pm to 2pm) at RedShift Radio. I was invited by the lovely Chrisoula Sirigou the owner of Explorama a company that provides very unique/alternative holiday packages.  I met Chrisoula a couple of months ago at the Pre-Launch of the Female Entrepreneur Association and on the FEA LinkedIn group.  Chrisoula had started a thread and invited people to put their names forward if they were interested in going on the show.  Anyway to cut a long story short I put my name down like you do and I was invited to take part in todays show.  

The programme today was all about France it's culture, history, food etc.  We also talked about our passions ans what keeps us creative and how to keep a good work/life balance and the consequencies of stress and bad working habits and the importance of realising when to take time out for you.  You can listen back to the show just go to the radios website and click on the schedule then on the European Lunch hour box and if you scroll down you will see the previous show dates.
As well as myself there were 2 other guests - 

Rachel Kasaven who is a lifestyle coach and provides training and coaching to help you succeed in life.  Rachel works with businesses and on a one to one basis.  You can find out more about Rachel and her work on her website Rachel Kasaven Coaching .

Angelita Woosnam is a holistic therapist and is the owner of Indigo Spirit.  Angelita offers treatments such as Indian Head Massage, Reiki, Facelift Massage and my personal favourite Reflexology.     

I would like to finish of by saying a BIG thank you to Chrisoula & Redshift Radio for the opportunity to go on the show and to say how lovely it was to chat with Rachel and Angelita.  It was  definately one of those days I will remember for a long time to come and for all the right reasons.
Please do pop over to the websites as there is a lot more information than what I have posted here.

Anita.

No comments: