25/07/2011

Handmade Monday #26

Firstly apologies for not posting anything for a couple of weeks.  Life's been a little bit hectic and stressed but I seem to be on track again.

I missed last weeks Handmade Monday as hosted by the lovely Wendy .  If you craft or just like to see what people have been creating then pop on over to Wendy's blog to see all the other crafters and their makes - you won't be disappointed.

So what have I been up to?  I've set myself a challenge to photograph a piece of jewellery everyday for the next 30 days -today is day 20.  I can't believe how time disappears and that I have kept up the challenge - only 10 more days to go.

Here are a couple of new pieces that I made in the last couple of days.  I'll be taking these to Eco Chic Boutique in Boughton, Chester.  Annabel has been selling my jewellery for quite a few months now and I hope she likes these enough to sell them in her shop.


You can see all the other pieces on my facebook page.
They are all available to buy on my Etsy shop.
Hope you all have a lovely week. 
Anita


6 comments:

Jan said...

Wow they are really lovely, I love the colours, I'm sure they will do really well in the shop. The photographs are very professional looking.

Jan x

Mary Lamoray said...

Very beautiful and interesting designs!! Your photography excellent!...I agree with Picto, very professional looking!

cj- catmumdo said...

These are really pretty, I can't decide which is my favourite! Hope they do well for you :)

Wendy said...

Wow Anita they are stunning. You are really too modest - can't imagine why anyone would not want them in their shop!!! Love your photography challenge too - it is making me think about challenging myself! Hope to see you soon x

Ali said...

Really pretty - I love the ribbon 'chains'

Hope they sell really well (I am sure they will)

Ali x

itsamistry said...

Thank you ladies for all the lovely comments I really appreciate everyon of them.

I can take full credit for the photography and a bit of help from picnik :) - you should see where I take the photographs LOL.

The lady who owns the shop happened to pop onto my website and has liked the new items that I have on there - so fingers crossed come Monday my shop will be lighter:)

Oh and I'm coming to the end of this challenge so will need to start thinking of another - any ideas?
Anita