12/10/2013

3 Eyed Green Monster

Since the 29 Faces Challenge finished I've had a bit of a withdrawal week or 2.  However I've joined in with a daily drawing thread over on ATCsForAll and this weeks challenge is to draw Halloween monsters or Autumn scenery.  The challenge starts on a Thursday so we have the weekend to draw something.  There are no prizes and you don't have to draw everyday.  It's a group of people who want to practice their drawing skills, get feedback and generally get support and encouragement and most importantly have FUN.

For my card I drew (or attempted to) a monster but I think it's more of a cute monster than a scary monster.  Its painted with Polychromo pencils with a hint of white acrylic paint.  The background was coloured using Pro-markers.

Here's my monster with her 3 Eyes.

Have a great weekend
Anita

No comments: