18/08/2013

With Love..........................

Woohoo my first post as a member of the Handmade Harbour Design Team.  Shall I let you into a secret?.................I've never used digi-stamps before.  I've been using rubber stamps for over 15 years.  

So this is another first.  I have to admit I wasn't sure how I was going to go about using them but after the initial 'oh I don't know if I can do this' I started playing with my chosen design and found that I had so many more options than a regular rubber stamp.  For example I was able to manipulate the size of the image- make it bigger or smaller, rotate to make the image a reflection of itself - ohhhh the possibilities are endless...............now can you tell I'm going to really enjoy working with these digi-stamps?  yep I sure am.  

So here is the card I made using the Birds and Gifts digi-stamp (189) I've kept it fairly simple just adding accents to the parcels using gems and adding patterns using a white gel pen and some coloured pens and thread for a couple of the parcels.  I've also cut out random parcels to add some dimension to the card.

As you can see I've only used part to the digi-stamp there are 10 images to use alone or as a combination - just think of all the different cards you can make just from this one digi-stamp.

I'm also linking this post to Handmade Monday - pop over and see what everyone has been creating.



Happy Crafting
Anita

No comments: