30/12/2012

What Will You Do In 2013?

As 2013 approaches people the social networks have been asking about New Years resolutions.  I don't make resolutions instead I make a list of things I want to achieve.  It can be anything from reading certain books, going to the movies, theatre etc.

Here is my list - not in any particular order (I'll probably add to this list along the way)

1.Create a vision board
2. Read more business related books and utilise the information from them.
3. Go to the theatre - I love seeing live performances.
4. Read books for pleasure -not done enough of that in 2012
5. Make time for ME - I seem to have worked most of 2012 
6. Update my Etsy shop more regularly with all my work
7. Blog more - I seem to have been rather poor at blogging this year.
8. Get out and network and be more pro-active - meet new people- see new places

So what will you be doing in 2013?  Please feel free to leave a comment I would love to know what you have planned.

My wish for everyone is to have a healthy and happy 2013 - Happy New Year!!

Anita


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do like ur list! I need to come up with mine SOON lol, might borrow the blogging one 2! :P

itsamistry said...

Thanks Esra :)

Neet said...

No list for me Anita, no resolutions either (those went by the way a long number of years ago). At my age I just want to enjoy myself and am thrilled to report that I have resurrected the joy of reading for pleasure and that is what I intend to do along with some crafting of things I WANT to make.
Lovely to see you again, seems like only yesterday we were at the wedding, hopefully won't be as long next time before we meet up.
Hugs, Neet xx